Are you a candidate, a political party, a civic association or an interest group? Are you competing for voter and citizen support, in the public domain, for issues you are concerned with? Are you maneuvering between politicians and lobbyists and feeling that they always freeze you out? If so, do not stop believing in your values, prepare your arguments and we will help you get them to target groups with the help of seasoned experts in campain strategy and tactics. We create modern campaigns. Technologies are not just toys, but tools to make your campaign stick in the voters’ minds. We believe a good strategy represents 80 percent of your overall success, along with the efficient targeting of your limited resources. We incorporate the newest knowledge, and we will guide you through crisis communication if you are being pushed into a corner. We consider each campaign to be a small startup, therefore we are selective. We want to believe in what you promote.
- Michal NovotaPartner & CEOMichal Novota pursues consulting in the field of brand restart. He is also a consultant in the field of political marketing, communication and leadership skills in Campaigns. company, and a fundraiser in...viac
- Filip KvapilPartner & CEO Czech RepublicFilip comprises in his profile broad and rich experience in various environment. It includes a career of a medical doctor, researcher management consultant, focuses mostly on management development, coaching, performance management and...viac
- Anna ŠovčíkováConsultantAnna Šovčíková’s main field of expertise is political marketing, content creation and PR agenda setting. She graduated from Political Science at Comenius University; during her studies she took part in internship programmes...viac
- Daniel KerekesConsultantDaniel Kerekes is an expert on elections, electoral geography, and data. Daniel has graduated in business management and political marketing at Masaryk University where he is currently a PhD candidate. His academic...viac
- Anna ShavitSenior ConsultantAnna is a partner and senior consultant at Campaigns. She has a PhD in political science and is an expert in marketing. She lectures at the Masaryk University in Brno. Anna has extensive experience in communication...viac
- Bogdan StojanovićPartner & CEO BalkansBogdan Stojanović is a political analyst and consultant in the field of lobbying, negotiation and conflict resolution. He has worked as an advisor at the Ministry of Justice within the Bureau of...viac
- Tomáš PecherPartner & Consultant BalkansTomas has been involved in a couple of projects as business development, consultant and analyst. He was searching for business opportunities and supporting and consulting activities of business subjects in...viac
- Tomáš OpartyPartner BalkansTomáš Oparty graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University in Prague with a specialization in Math statistics and probability. Mr. Oparty is 35 years old and has extensive...viac
Team of Experts and Co-workers
- Lucia KlapáčováLucia used to work as the Foreign Secretary of SDKÚ-DS where she participated in the realization of election campaigns such as the parliamentary elections in 2006 and 2010, the European elections in 2009, European elections in...Viac
- Peter UčeňPeter Učen is political scientist and mostly prefers practice in the support of democracy, development of political parties and education in fields of politics. He studied in Bratislava, Budapest and Florence. He...Viac
- Siniša AtlagićSiniša Atlagić is a professor of Political Communication and Political Marketing at the Faculty of Political Science in Belgrade, Serbia, the Department of communications and journalism. Since late 1990s he has taken...Viac
Rasťo Trnka for Governor 2017, SaS to Slovak Parliament 2016, Karel Schwarzenberg for President 2013, Andrej Babiš (ANO 2011) to Czech Parliament 2013, Eduard Kukan for European Parliament 2014, Lenka Balkovičová for Mayor 2014, Andrea Turčanová for Mayor 2014, Ján Buocik for Mayor 2014, ODS, TOP09, KDU-ČSL, KDH, SDKÚ-DS, OĽANO – NOVA, SaS, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, Hanns Seidel Stiftung, International Republican Institute, Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies, Youth Politics Education, Penn Schoen Berland, European Commission Representation in Slovakia.